Apart from being a state of the art email service, Frontier also provides support for various mobile operating systems like ios, android and third party clients like Outlook. So, without wasting more time let’s dive straight into it.
Frontier Email Settings For iPhone
- Go to Settings
- Now click on Mail, Contact, and Calendars.
- Click on Add Account and then choose ‘Other’
- Now you will have to click Add Mail Account
- Enter your full name.
- Enter your full email id
- Enter your Frontier email password
- For description use ‘Frontier’
- Choose POP3 in the ‘incoming mail server’
- For ‘outgoing mail server’ enter
Smtp.frontier.com should be the hostname.
Enter your email id
Enter your password
- Tap Save
- Now, you have successfully set up Frontier email id
Frontier Email Settings On Android
Setting up frontier email on android device is fairly straightforward, just follow these simple steps:-
- Open your Mail app.
- Click on pop3
- Now, you will have to enter your full Frontier email id and the password.
- Select Manual Set up.
- In the incoming server tab, enter the following:-
For username, use your full email id.
Password:- Your Frontier email password
Incoming server should reflect pop3.frontier.com
995 should be the incoming port value
- Secure – Port: 993and Security Type: SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates)
Insecure – Port: 110 and Security Type: None (Accept all certificates)
SSL should be the security type
- Click on Next
- For Outgoing settings, enter the following:-
Smtp.frontier.com should be in ‘outgoing server tab
465 should be the port value
- Outgoing (SMTP roaming server) Secure – Port: 587 and Security Type: SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates)
Outgoing (SMTP) – Port: 25 and Security Type: None (Accept all certificates)
Outgoing (SMTP roaming server) Insecure – Port: 587 and Security Type: None (Accept all certificates)
SSL should be the security type
Enter your username and password
- Now, click on Next.
- You will now be prompted to enter preferences.
- Click on Finish.
We hope that you must have got the procedure of Frontier Email Settings On Android
Frontier Email Settings for Outlook 2016
- Open your Microsoft Outlook application
- Open the files tab
- Now, choose the account from the drop-down menu.
- Now, click on the Advanced tab.
- Choose Manually set up an account from the left.
- In the incoming mail server settings, enter the following:-
In the server tab, enter pop3.frontier.com
995 should be reflected as the port value
General settings for POP
- Secure – Port: 995 and Security Type: SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates)
- Insecure – Port: 110 and Security Type: None (Accept all certificates)
When prompted for authentication put Yes
- Enter the following as the ‘Outgoing Mail Server’ Settings
In the server tab enter ‘smtp.frontier.com’
465 should be entered in port
- SSL should be entered in the Encryption Method
- Now you will have to save the changes.
- Click on Test, to make sure the settings work.
- If the test goes through then you have successfully set up frontier email on Outlook
If you have followed the steps properly, then you will face no problem in setting up Frontier email