CenturyLink.net is a US Telecommunication company for global enterprise customers. It is second largest telecommunication provider in the US and has customers in more than 60 countries. They provide communication network and data services to residents, businesses, government and many more different customers.
CenturyLink aims to become the best networking company in the world. It focuses on providing the best customer service and satisfaction by solving their demands for reliable and secure networks. It protects the customer’s business and helps the customers manage increased networks. Centurylink also serves as the customer’s trusted partners and helps them manage IT complexity by providing managed network and cybersecurity solutions.
You can create an account on CenturyLink and get free access to your bill. If you have a CenturyLink email account, you can set up paperless billing, make payments and more in a very secure environment.
Here are a few benefits of having a CenturyLink account:
- Bills: You can make payments, view pending bills and payment history, add or delete credit card payment information and choose how you receive your bills from CenturyLink.
- Billing Information: You can easily access, edit and change any of your personal information that is used for billing. You will not have go through all the trouble of doing paperwork now.
- You can also view your call details
- It is easy to just check the status of your order or repair through your centurylink account.
CenturyLink allows users to create accounts according to their needs. If you are using CenturyLink network for your personal or home use you can Sign In via the Centurylink Email Secure Login For Home option. If you have a business, you can create an account according to your business needs. There are options to Sign In for Small Business Account Management, Medium & Large Business Account Management and Federal Government Account Management. If you want to make quick one time payment, you can use the Quick Bill Pay option by Centurylink.
First, to access the Centurylink Email Login Homepage you need to set up a Centurylink email. You can either create your CenturyLink email at the time of your service installation or at a later date, whatever is convenient for you.
To access the CenturyLink Email Login Homepage follow these steps:
- Go to the CenturyLink Website
- Select The Sign in option and choose whichever type of account you have. You can have an account home, quick bill payor for businesses.
- You will be taken to the Centurylink Email Login page.
- If you do not have a Centurylink account you can enroll yourself with them by clicking on the Enroll Now button.
- If you already have an account then fill in the My Centurylink Username Login and My CenturyLink password. Your My CenturyLink username is your Centurylink email id.
- You will be taken to the Centurylink Email Sign In Homepage on successful login.
CenturyLink Email Login is a very secure way to access your information and bills. You can also stay logged into your account, however, if you do not visit your CenturyLink account for more than 90 days you will be asked to login again for security reason.