If you a CenturyLink email user and want to set up CenturyLink on Outlook then let me tell you that it is going to be a cakewalk for you. In this comprehensive guide, we will be providing a step by step guide on how to set up CenturyLink on Outlook.
CenturyLink Email Server Settings For Outlook
CenturyLink Email Manual Setup for a CenturyLink Email account on your Android Phone using incoming (IMAP) and outgoing(SMTP)server details The steps are simple to follow and are in sequence form
- Open Outlook
- Go to ‘File’ and click ‘Info’
- Now you will have select ‘Account Settings’
- In the dialog box that opens up, select ‘Account Settings’ again.
- Click on New
- Now you will have to select ‘Manual setup or additional server types’
- Click on next
- Click on ‘POP orIMAP’ and Click on Next again.
- Enter your full name
- Enter your full email address
- From the Drop-Down menu select POP3
- ‘Incoming Mail Server should reflect pop.centurylink.net
- Smtp.centurylink.net should be entered in the ‘Outgoing Mail Server’ field.
- For Username, enter your full email address.
- The email password should be entered in the password field.
- After this, Select more settings.
- And then make sure that Smtp requires authentication or the set up won’t work.
- Now click on Advanced.
- Make sure that the incoming server shows 995
- Encrypted connection box should be checked
- Outgoing Server should reflect 587
- Leave a copy message should be checked
- Click on OK and after that select close.
- The last step is clicking on the Finish button.
These are the steps that you will need to follow to step up Outlook on CenturyLink. We are sure that the above mentioned Centurylink email settings for outlook will surely help you out. If you are facing issues then don’t hesitate to reach out to us.